ABOUT THE PROPERTY
A fine period Grade II listed stucco fronted mid-terraced house on the south side of this popular street in this prime Belgravia location. The house, which would benefit from a certain amount of internal renovation is light and quiet and has the benefit of a pretty south facing garden and a self-contained flat. The boutique shops and restaurants of Elizabeth Street are within close proximity as are the shopping and transport hubs of Sloane Square and Victoria.
- Grade II listed period mid-terraced house
- Would benefit from internal renovation
- Pretty South facing garden
- Self-contained studio flat
- Prime Belgravia location, close to Sloane Square and Victoria